Check Out Our Newest Books!
“You cannot afford to overpay or underpay salespeople. This book is a MUST read, MUST do!”
-Jeffrey Gitomer- Author of The Little Book of Leadership and The Little Red Book of Selling
Buy the Book!
“In the Innovative Sale, Mark defines the key principles from the world of art and design that can be used to exceed the expectations of our most demanding customers."
-- Bob Dillon- Director, SMB Agency Sales, Google
Buy the Book!
Designing a great sales compensation program that...
This is the third in a three-part series. Click to read:...
This is the second in a series. Click here to read...
Whether changing the sales compensation plan or making a...
Quota-setting methodologies vary based on the market and...
Collette Parker focuses on business research and analysis, content development, and communications for SalesGlobe and the SalesGlobe Forum. She has been a consultant and business communications specialist for fifteen years. After graduating from the University of Notre Dame and a year of service with AmeriCorps, she worked in Atlanta as a magazine editor for Business to Business, covering Atlanta’s Fortune 500 companies including The Coca-Cola Company, Georgia Power, Georgia Pacific, Turner Broadcasting and traveling to Europe and Asia for international business trends. She then helped conceive and launch Catalyst, a magazine geared toward Atlanta’s entrepreneurial and high-growth companies and served as managing editor. In 1999 she began writing for Time magazine, again developing relationships and writing about the people and trends at the largest companies across the southeast in a new role of business stringer, created specifically for Parker by Time’s southeast bureau chief. Upon leaving Time, Parker created and edited books and communications pieces for large and small companies across the country, including local, national and multi-national companies and non-profits.
Her recent work covers areas that include:
- Sales operations practices and structures for multi-location sales organizations.
- Sales organization coaching research and content development on high performing programs.
- Sales compensation ROI evaluation, compensation program design, and quota practices.
- Industry specific research on sales roles and incentive compensation, involving industry competitor groups ranging from five to 60 companies.
- Reacted and edited books and communications pieces for large and small companies across the country, including local, national and multi-national companies and non-profits.