Check Out Our Newest Books!
“You cannot afford to overpay or underpay salespeople. This book is a MUST read, MUST do!”
-Jeffrey Gitomer- Author of The Little Book of Leadership and The Little Red Book of Selling
Buy the Book!
“In the Innovative Sale, Mark defines the key principles from the world of art and design that can be used to exceed the expectations of our most demanding customers."
-- Bob Dillon- Director, SMB Agency Sales, Google
Buy the Book!
Designing a great sales compensation program that...
This is the third in a three-part series. Click to read:...
This is the second in a series. Click here to read...
Whether changing the sales compensation plan or making a...
Quota-setting methodologies vary based on the market and...
Michelle has a strong background in Management Consulting- Change Management. Her portfolio includes ERP implementation, strategy execution, revenue management, new product introduction and innovation, acquisition integration and partnership development and execution, and organizational design. Michelle is adept at root cause analysis and identifying practical solutions for our clients.
Industry experience includes: manufacturing, financial services, retail, consumer products, hospitality and technology.
As owner of an international retail franchise, she was responsible for developing the plan and transition of an Italian store concept to the United States. She owned and managed multiple retail stores and a distribution facility for more than 10 years. Her international experience includes franchise development and new store openings, contract negotiations, product importation, cultural and product integration, and she has a keen understanding of the complex intricacies of involved in an international business.
Highlights of her business experience and client work includes: Accenture, RGP, Georgia-Pacific, Elavon-US Bank, NCR, SunTrust, Ocean Spray Cranberries, Raytheon E-Systems, Southern Company, Intuit, Verizon, HGTV, and includes a broad range of global to small and mid-size companies.
Michelle has deep experience in process improvement, benchmarking and best practices development, and is very effective at developing policies, procedures, methodologies and training guides. She is very adept at working cross-functionally to bring change to a company and is a collaborative team builder with strong communication and facilitation skills. Her problem solving approach that includes a balance of practicality and creativity leads her clients to business solutions that are implementable and bring about the desired results
Michelle graduated from Emory University, Atlanta and has a BA in Spanish and EMBA.
She has an interest in children’s welfare and served as Treasurer of Camp Horizon a non-profit dedicated to providing opportunities to children in Georgia in foster care, and the Executive Women of Goizueta where she was active on Philanthropy Development.
Client Accomplishments Include:
- Identification of plan and delivery of an innovative value-added program for a global clients customer base that effectively off-set federal regulations compliance expense and provided $14M net recurring revenue.
- Developed strategic partnerships between global companies and mid-size small companies that provided value and revenue opportunities to all parties.
- Led the change management activity and worked with executives to advise and assist with the successful integration of a company acquisition into the parent company.
- Implemented a call center for a global manufacturing company that included cross-functional responsibilities to improve call response and issue resolution time.
- Implementation of innovative products to transition a commodity based mature business into one that provides value proposition products and services to its clients.
- Cross-functional training experience includes small group training needs up to enterprise needs that help employees effectively manage their responsibilities and learn new tools, processes, and procedures.
- ERP implementations that include: organizational design, roles and responsibilities identification, training and needs assessment and roll-out, and project management.
- Developed internal benchmarking and process improvement methodology for global fortune 500 company.
- Key member of a cross-functional team tasked to identify and lead the adoption and implementation of a new process for an enterprise company to manage its internal global project pipeline activity.
- Led contracts through negotiations, development and execution between companies and their third party vendor relationships.
- Identification of POS systems for small retail businesses that include contact management, and affordable local marketing campaign solutions.